Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨91,000 (Php70,706) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)