Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,096 (R$ 4,877) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)