Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,741 (R$ 1,041) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (36 minutes ago)