Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,753 (€1,313) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)