Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.327 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,014 ($b11,152) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)