Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.422 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,126 ($b8,551) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (34 minutes ago)