Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.913 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,775 ($b9,258) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)