Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,334 (R$ 6,523) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)