Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.279 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,022 (R$ 4,980) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)