Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,229 (R$ 5,358) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (32 minutes ago)