Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 362%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,304 ($2,281) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)