Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.519 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,394 (3,609TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)