Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.134 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨50,650 (2,956TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)