Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.485 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,969 (3,880TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)