Cost of living comparison between Sanandaj, Iran and Akola, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨11,415 (﷼ 5,403,012) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)