Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 INR / YER
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,855 (376,777 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)