Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28734 INR / YER *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,454 (394,845 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)