Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26970 INR / YER
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,141 (85,803 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)