Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,337 (€1,231) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)