Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,391 (€1,781) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)