Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,009 ($1,681) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)