Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,874 ($1,274) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)