Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,724 ($290) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)