Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,731 (L 28,628) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)