Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.885 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,114 (L 35,052) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (31 minutes ago)