Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,133 (L 24,029) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)