Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,425 (Mex$ 32,502) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (38 minutes ago)