Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,237 (Mex$ 6,704) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)