Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.833 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,476 (Mex$ 28,037) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)