Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.727 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,307 (ARS $13,229) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)