Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,911 (Mex$ 27,757) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)