Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,252 (Mex$ 25,767) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (30 minutes ago)