Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,962 (Mex$ 33,037) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)