Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,863 (Mex$ 6,290) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)