Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,896 (Mex$ 5,805) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (30 minutes ago)