Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.301 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,074 (ARS $13,037) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)