Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,585 (ARS $19,076) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (30 minutes ago)