Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.253 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,116 (ARS $19,711) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)