Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,124 (Mex$ 5,591) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)