Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,554 ($1,991) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)