Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,186 ($2,500) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)