Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.282 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨37,109 (ARS $11,306) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)