Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,079 (Php91,286) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)