Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,472 (Php106,797) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)