Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,332 (Php70,004) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)