Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.431 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨28,895 (ARS $11,886) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)