Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.622 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,350 (Mex$ 28,256) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (30 minutes ago)