Cost of living comparison between San Jose del Cabo, Mexico and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.320 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,044 (Mex$ 3,929) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)