Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,676 (Mex$ 27,522) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)