Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,848 (Php87,776) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)