Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.342 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,120 (Php70,865) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (35 minutes ago)