Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.251 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,798 (Php98,140) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (32 minutes ago)