Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.340 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 70% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,639 (Php100,508) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)