Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.989 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨84,332 (ARS $21,141) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)