Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10593 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,838 (CH$697,046) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)