Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09879 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,230 (CH$680,521) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)