Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,971 (Mex$ 18,813) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)