Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.378 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,077 (Mex$ 20,452) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)