Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.989 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,702 (ARS $24,994) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)