Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.479 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,197 (3,041TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (35 minutes ago)