Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.466 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,275 (4,476TL) in Samsun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)