Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.524 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨50,739 (4,403TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (43 minutes ago)