Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.379 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,663 (4,770TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)