Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00894 INR / UZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,733 (7,242,026 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)