Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00855 INR / UZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,133 (6,796,366 сўм) in Samarkand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)