Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01989 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,794 (3,157,645 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (32 minutes ago)