Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02158 INR / UZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨15,313 (709,687 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)