Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01697 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,288 (4,494,113 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (44 minutes ago)