Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.132 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,102 (€1,669) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)