Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 62% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,206 (€1,787) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (31 minutes ago)