Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.516 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,210 (R$ 4,592) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)