Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,524 (R$ 4,298) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)