Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,469 (R$ 4,690) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (28 minutes ago)