Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,132 (Mex$ 18,756) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)