Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.030 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,817 (ARS $19,060) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)