Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.755 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,411 ($1,315) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)