Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.962 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,720 ($1,356) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (31 minutes ago)