Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,700 (€1,607) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)