Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,524 (Rp 10,713,756) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)