Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,009 (Rp 16,310,711) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)