Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,909 (Rp 14,059,313) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)