Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,378 (€1,248) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)