Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,662 (€298) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)