Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.866 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,773 (﷼ 91) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)