Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.145 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,951 (﷼ 546) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)