Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 168.397 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,884 (﷼ 593) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)