Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.971 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,887 (﷼ 603) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)