Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.797 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,097 (﷼ 679) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (24 minutes ago)