Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.192 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,729 (38,652 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)