Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,130 (€1,843) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)