Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,484 (€1,791) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)