Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.843 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 119% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,189 (£1,690) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)