Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.755 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,350 (£1,998) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (18 minutes ago)