Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 86% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,993 (£1,386) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (32 minutes ago)