Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11644 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨84,000 (721,382 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)