Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.560 INR / XCD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 72% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,318 (EC$4,982) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)