Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.365 INR / XCD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,296 (EC$4,743) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 126,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.65 (about 1 hour ago)