Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,114 (€1,528) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (44 minutes ago)