Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,197 (€2,017) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)