Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨91,232 (₨147,427) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)