Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,949 in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)