Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,372 (¥212,034) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)