Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,024 (¥221,160) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)