Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.932 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,674 (12,071 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)